15 To 1 With Joe Black
Goodness me. After a brief hiatus, 15 to 1 returns with one of the global icons of dark cabaret, Mr. Joe Black. 2014 has seen him perform alongside the iconic comedian Eddie Izzard, (He was requested personally by Izzard himself), as well as his continuing residency at The Kings Theatre, a sold out UK tour (‘Ginfully Yours’) and performances at the infamous ‘Torture Gardens’. He’ll be taking to the wheels of steel for a headlining DJ set at ‘Victorious Festival’ in Portsmouth.
15. Where are you right now?
At home in Brighton.
14. Dog or cat?
13. What is the greatest record ever made?
Tom Waits – Rain Dogs.
12. Cake or biscuit?.
11. When did you last cry?
The other day, watching the Lego movie on a train back from Edinburgh (hungover.)
10. What is your favourite cheese?
9. If you change one thing about the world what would it be?
Everyone must look ridiculous at all times. Good ridiculous. Wonderfully ridiculous.
8. Have you ever ridden a horse?
YES! I was terrified.
7. What is the next record you are going to buy?
I have absolutely no idea.
6. What is the key to happiness?.
Not caring what other people think.
5. Do you need to plug anything shamelessly?
I’m running another House of Burlesque show at the Kings Theatre in Southsea on October 5th. TICKETS ON SALE NOW.
4. You have one bullet, no come back, who gets it?
The man who gave me incorrect change at a bar in Edinburgh recently.
3. Red or black?
Black… Kind of goes without saying right?
2. North or South?
1. Who are you?
Joe Black. Gin drinking dark cabaret misfit, with the highest drawn on eyebrows in Europe.