15 to 1 with Mr. B the Gentleman Rhymer
This week our 15 to 1 victim is another guest from the big island who is over for a visit (Coburgs on Friday 21st March). He is a man of taste, elegance and refinement, all to the background of breaks and scratches. The megastar of Chap Hop, it’s…it says down the bottom (and the top you fool!).
15. Where are you right now?
Sat on a chair in my study.
14. Dog or cat?
13. What is the greatest record ever made?
Beatbox by The Art Of Noise.
12. Cake or biscuit?
Biscuit…No, cake! Biscuit!
11. When did you last cry?
All the way through every England batting display this winter.
10. What is your favourite cheese?
9. If you change one thing about the world what would it be?
For all the money from major record labels to be given to people who make music.
8. Have you ever ridden a horse?
Yes. hungover. The horse in front soiled itself. I shall not be doing it again.
7. What is the next record you are going to buy?
‘Tis Acid Ragtime’. A Chapstep compilation on CHBC coming out in a few months. It’s dance music for chaps and chapettes.
6. What is the key to happiness?
Sartorial elegance and just enough booze to ‘take the edge off’.
5. Do you need to plug anything shamelessly?
No, I only plug shamefully. Buy my latest long player ‘Can’t Stop, Shan’t Stop’ please. Terribly sorry.
4. You have one bullet, no come back, who gets it?
I woiuld only use it, then wish I’d chosen someone else.
3. Red or black?
2. North or South?
South, heading north.
1. Who are you?
I Am Mr.B The Gentleman Rhymer. Chap-Hop Superstar.
Mr. B plays Coburgs, Friday 21st March for Galactic Ents with support from Jay Foreman. Tickets £5 adv or £7 on the door.